Quillin Weaving

A blog about spinning, dyeing and fiber related things.

Tuesday, January 29, 2008



Frisbee is a nine year old English Cocker Spaniel. She is a blue roan which means she has lots of gray and black and white spots all over her. She gets her own shrine that I wear around because she means the world to me. She is my constant companion since my husband works on the other side of the planet. She is my personal trainer and makes it a point to get me up between 4:30am and 5 every day so that I don't forget to go on our walk. I think art should be about celebrating the things that mean the most to us. My husband says that in his next life he wants to come back as my dog.

The copper slide case, and the slides came from Artchix Studio. They have great service and cool things to play with. http://www.artchixstudio.com

May your art reflect what makes your heart sing. (Don't tell the cats I did this.)

1 comment:

Ricë said...

it's fabulous, but i'm still telling the cats! you'd better get busy, woman!