Quillin Weaving

A blog about spinning, dyeing and fiber related things.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Red - Start to Finish - This red art yarn started out life in Silver City NM when I bought some sari silk fibers to go along with some red wool and coopworth locks and mohair. They all danced happily through the drum carder and then spun up into a bulky single. I'll have this with me at the farmer's market on Saturday unless someone needs it sooner - send me an email dedriquillin@aol.com The price is $25 plus shipping. 128 yards.




Wool meets sari silk.




Batts.























2 comments:

Jean said...

Awesome.... How about adding wire

M. said...

This looks beautiful, looking forward to seeing it in person at the market. I've been knitting with a skein of your wool I purchased a few weeks ago and I love it!