Quillin Weaving

A blog about spinning, dyeing and fiber related things.

Monday, May 03, 2010

Best Friend's Birthday

Frisbee is 11 today!!! This is my chief helper, constant companion and all around darling best friend. She is an English Cocker Spaniel who has been with me for the past 9 years. Even as I write this she is asleep at my feet having already had breakfast twice and snuck into the cat room to sample theirs. It is impossible to think of working at home without the help of the furry children. In old posts I notice that the cats get more blog time, maybe because they are always right there checking out the yarn and ready to be photographed. Frisbee would say they are  pushy that way, that the best behavior is just to stand by patiently and wait for ways to be helpful. This is something she has perfected.

Thanks to everyone who stopped by the market on Saturday and especially to the woman who told me she actually reads my blog. It made my day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Dedri... :)

Thank you so much for stopping by my wee blog the other day and for your lovely comments. I'm so pleased you like it and my Artful Blogging article... :)

But most of all thank you so much for introducing me to your gorgeous wee lady Frisbee ~ such a great name, we may just borrow it one day... ;)
I too wish she and my wee Spanner could meet, I'm sure they would have a fabulous time! Instead I shall give him a cuddle from you both... :)

Wishing you the most fabulous weekend,
Emma & Spanner
x